WIN: 1 of 5 RebelFood NutriBomb packs!
Made from raw fruit, nuts, seeds and superfoods, each product is designed with its own special powers, whether you’re active or not, the four flavours of NutriBombs ($3.99 per pack) are built to compliment the human body in every way possible:
Strawberry & Mint | Endurance
Long distance running, biking, swimming and more are a warrior’s lifestyle, so it’s about time you were fed like one!
Apricot & Blackcurrant | Performance
When the fight gets tough, the tough need nutrition. Whether it’s gym training or the rugby final, performance is key!
Cacao & Strawberry | Recovery
Exercise is hard on the body, so make sure you feed it well with what it needs after each activity.
Lemon, Lime & Goji | Yoga
Get the best out of your bridge pose, downward-facing dog or light walk.
For more information on RebelFood, visit www.rebelfood.co.nz, their facebook page or instagram.
RebelFood have provided five NutriBomb prize packs for me to give away, each containing a mix of delicious, nutritious NutriBomb flavours!
Three packs will be given away via this website, one pack will be given away via the NZ Real Health facebook page, and another via Instagram.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the website giveaway, simply log in and fill out your details below. To enter the bonus social media giveways:
- Like the NZ Real Health facebook page, find the NutriBomb competition announcement post, and comment on it.
- Follow NZ Real Health on Instagram, find the NutriBomb competition announcement photo, and comment on it.
Sorry, this competition has now closed!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
– You may enter once each day on this website. Social media bonus entries may only be entered once for the duration of the competition.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
– Competition closes Saturday 27 February 2016 at midnight.
– Open to New Zealand residents only.
– Winner/s details will be provided to prize promoter and will be notified directly.
– For a full list of terms & conditions, view our Terms & Conditions page.